Thursday, June 25, 2009

Master Bedroom...




I follow Kelly's blog that has home tours every Friday. Today is master bedrooms, and I thought that I would share!


Here is our room...yes, you are seeing stripes. It is a coat of polyurethane, and just subtle enough to not be glaring, but just catch your eye.






View from the door...on the right is the bathroom and on right is the closet.





Here is my favorite thing in our room...these are our wedding vows framed, beside our bed to remind us of the commitment that we make to one another.




Here is a print of the Creation of Eve...I had never see this until we went to Rome on our honeymoon- I had only seen the Creation of Man.




Here is my favorite wedding picture. (Sorry for the glare) Chris's smile in that picture gives me butterflies to this day.




Here is where Eli sleeps! He is 5 and 1/2 months and still right beside us. Honestly, it is really nice to just reach over in the middle of the night instead of walking through the house. His Arm's Reach Co-sleeper has been my favorite thing of his that we have.


Some of you know that we are moving back to Texas in the next couple of months. Because we knew that we were moving we decided not to have a nursery in our current home. However, now that we are in the process of moving, we are deciding on a theme for Eli's room. We would love to hear what you think and if you have any ideas! :) Click here to see the ideas that we are tossing around.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a pretty room!! I love the blue stripes, great job!

Amanda said...

I love that you framed your wedding vows! Your room is beautiful!