Monday, December 22, 2008

December happenings!

Okay, so we have had a little bit going on this month, so I thought that I would take this opportunity to catch up on the blog!

At the beginning of the month, the wonderful people that I work with in Student Life here at OU threw me a baby shower!
It was perfect...Kathy made pancakes and we had all kinds of breakfast goodies! I am so thankful for my job and all of the wonderful people that I work with; Student Life really does have the most fun of all the OU departments! (But, I might be a little biased.)

Kathy, the pancake flipping queen!


Opening gifts...



Allison and Teresa...


Lindy, Carlos and Zac...

Linda and Donna...

Alta and Becky...
Kendra and Jason...

Kristen and Emily...

Unfortunately, Chris had class the morning of the shower, but he did come by at the very end...
Here we are in my office...

A couple of weeks ago the WOC was part of a Christmas tree decorating contest hosted by UPB- here is our pink breast health awareness tree!

In celebration of the end of this difficult semester, Darcy, Karen, Jess and I went to BJ's for a fun girl's night out! We had a ton of great food, fun, and laughs!
Also, they surprised Chris and I when they came to pick me up with a mini baby shower! They are all so thoughtful and sweet. Honestly, I don't think that I could have made it through this semester with out these wonderful women in class with me! Baby P is so lucky to have so many wonderful aunts!!!
Me and Darcy...


The birthday girl and her pazookie! We all shared...it was heaven!
Cheers to my wonderful friend who taught me what erging was...



Jess and Karen...
Oh my goodness...what a fun dinner out. Just look for me toward the back of the rowing boat... :) Love you girls!

0 comments: