Saturday, May 08, 2010

Birthday dinner!

Wednesday night we headed out to one of Chris's favorite restaurants for his birthday dinner!
The food and the company was awesome!

Here are a few pictures from the evening...
I love how grown men can act like little kids when talking to babies...it just melts my heart!

Like I said the food was awesome...

Mamaw, the birthday boy, Morg and Gloria...

Jason, Kaci and Stef...

Everyone...

Chris's birthday cake...made with Eli's help.

Birthday family shot!

Thank you to everyone who was able to come out and celebrate Chris's birthday! We had a blast! We also told Chris his big surprise gift that night- he is going to Norman this weekend for an all day photography workshop with the lovely Benita! I can't wait to see what he learns and look at all of the pictures!


(Oh, here is a picture of eli helping me make daddy's birthday cake.)
He is such a good helper.
Have a great weekend!

0 comments: