Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are our little monster's 1st Halloween pictures. Man, there are so many great pictures it was really hard to choose which to edit and even harder to choose which to post. The plan was for me to make E's costume- I have made the dog's for years- but then we stumbled on this adorable outfit for cheaper than I could make.

Get ready for some serious cuteness...
































We can't believe how fast Eli is growing up!


Our little monster had a late 9 month check-up yesterday. He is 20.2lbs and 29in long. The nurse said he was a perfect little boy...we happen to agree. We are very excited that we finally have a pediatrician for Eli. He hasn't had one since he was in the hospital. Our student health insurance did not cover a pediatrician, so he saw a regular general doctor. We are so thankful that he has been so healthy and that we haven't needed to go to the doctor for anything but check-ups.

We are also happy to report that the big guy has 2 more teeth! Now he is our 5-toothed little monster.
I don't want to forget the puppies!
I don't know the last time that I have blogged about our first and second born, Callie and Kaikey. They are a little sad that they don't get to dress up this year, but I think they will get over it!
Just for fun here is their picture from 2 years ago...it always puts a smile on my face! They are such good sports!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Carmen Fenton said...

He is such a happy little baby! So cute...and again...such great pics!

Amanda said...

Could Eli be any cuter!?!?! I love his costume! Are y'all going trick or treating?

Isn't it funny how our first born kind of take the back seat to the human child? I always said that would never happen, but it has! Although, I am so thankful for Ross...he provides entertainment for Liam on a daily basis! :)